Safety in the Eisriesenwelt
We request that our guests:
- wear an FFP2 facemask for their own protection in cable car cabins (not a legal requirement!)
- follow the instructions of the Eisriesenwelt employees
- use the hand disinfectant stations provided
- avoid shaking hands with people
- avoid close contact with other guests
We endeavour to
provide as comprehensive and effective coronavirus measures as possible by:
- maximum ventilation in the cable car cabs
- the disinfection of the torches provided to visitors
- the provision of several hand disinfectants
- the regular and through cleaning of sanitary facilities
- the installation of contact-free water fittings
No special coronavirus measures apply for any open spaces or paths, nor during guided cave tours! However, as statutory regulations can be changed quickly, further measures may be required!
Revised June 2022
Ready for the Eisriesenhöhle?
Conveniently order your tickets online and experience the Eisriesenwelt up close very soon - with just one click you will start your adventure in the largest ice cave in the world.